Edward R. Udovic, C.M.'s Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephanie, John Harney works on China/Vincentian China. John teaches at Centre Co…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Mar 11 to Vincentian History in Asia

3 Mar 11
Reply by StephanieWong

"If you find an English quote that you like let me know and I'll get you the original…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Aug 27, 2016 to Finding the original French text of quote attributed to St. Vincent de Paul

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Leap

"Hi Ken, I can confirm that this is NOT a quote from Saint Vincent de Paul.  I've sc…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Aug 26, 2016 to Finding the original French text of quote attributed to St. Vincent de Paul

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Leap

"If the artist can tell me where he got the English quote from, I might be able to do…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Aug 26, 2016 to Finding the original French text of quote attributed to St. Vincent de Paul

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Leap

"I've searched and searched through Vincent's writings and don't find any quote close…"

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Leap

"Auguste Moreau-Deschanvres  (1838-1913).  The is some information about him availabl…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Apr 16, 2016 to Soucing DC paintings and engravings

6 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Edward R. Udovic, C.M.

"Tableau de Moreau Deschanvres......"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Apr 12, 2016 to Soucing DC paintings and engravings

6 Apr 16, 2016

"After doing some research I think that the association was clearly the "children of…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Apr 8, 2016 to 'The Association' referred to by the Blessed Virgin in her message to Catherine Laboure

2 Apr 8, 2016

"Hi Susan, I'll try to do a little research, but I believe the association is the chi…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied Mar 25, 2016 to 'The Association' referred to by the Blessed Virgin in her message to Catherine Laboure

2 Apr 8, 2016

"Hi Susan, I was at the archives of the Daughters in Paris last week, and saw the or…"

Edward R. Udovic, C.M. replied May 24, 2015 to Soucing DC paintings and engravings

6 Apr 16, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brian Cicirello.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service